The Sporting Life
A specialist in sports medicine and family physician, Dr. Barclay has served athletes in professional basketball and a wide range of collegiate and high school sports. He graduated from the University of Utah and earned a medical degree in Osteopathic Medicine from Touro University. He has an interest in all aspects of sports medicine, including acute and chronic injuries, injury prevention, and concussions. He served as a Resident Physician at Abrazo Central Family Medicine, in Phoenix, AZ and as the Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellow at Millcreek Community Hospital, in Erie, Pennsylvania. If you see Dr. Barclay outside of the office, he’ll likely be coaching football or playing his Scottish bagpipes.
Sports Medicine Services -
Our facilities include on-site ultrasound, x-ray and laboratory to help diagnose what is causing your pain.
- FOOT & ANKLE
- HAND & WRIST
- LIGAMENT SPRAINS
- MUSCLE STRAINS
- OVERUSE INJURIES
- CARPAL TUNNEL
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)
- STEM CELL THERAPY
- ULTRASOUND GUIDED INJECTIONS
For appointments with Andrew Barclay, DO call 801-798-7301.
Andrew Barclay, DO provides services at:
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Sports Medicine
- PRIMARY CARE SPORTS MEDICINE FELLOWSHIP 2016-Present, Millcreek Community Hospital Erie PA
- RESIDENT PHYSICIAN 2013-2016,
- Residency 2016, Family Medicine - Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Fellowship 2017, Sports Medicine - Millcreek Community Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine Education and Training
- Undergraduate 2006, University of Utah
- Medical School 2013, Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Nomination for James Grobe MD Fellowship Award 2015
- French Club President Touro University Nevada 2010
- Pi Delta Phi French Honor Society 2006
- Utah Achievement Award 2001
Honors and Awards: